Pebble Beach Resorts
Pebble Beach Resorts has officially reopened as of the 16th June 2020. Below is a list of what is currently open and other areas of the resort will be reopened at a later date which is to be determined. Also included is informationon of the new Summer Stay & Play Package which launched today, COVID-19 new operating procedures and caddie service
- Hotels: The Lodge at Pebble Beach and The Inn at Spanish Bay
- Golf Courses: Pebble Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course, The Links at Spanish Bay and Pebble Beach Golf Academy & Practice Facility
- Food & Beverage: The Bench (Lodge), Tap Room (Lodge), Gallery Café (Lodge), The Lodge Terrace Lounge/Patio, Neville’s (Pebble Beach Golf Links), Spyglass Grill (Spyglass Hill Golf Course), The Inn Lobby Lounge & Firepits, Peppoli (Wed-Sun; Inn), Roy’s (Inn) and Traps (Inn), Room Service (Lodge/Inn)
- Retail: Heritage, Lone Cypress, Women’s, and Cannery Row Shops, plus Jim Nantz by vineyard vines, Pro Shops at Pebble Beach/Spyglass Hill/Spanish Bay, plus the PB at Spanish Bay Shop
- Other: 17-Mile Drive, The Market, Visitor Center, Equestrian Center
Summer Stay & Play Package at The Inn and TheLodge - Valid for Stays 6/16-8/19/20
·TWO NIGHTS - The Inn at Spanish Bay or The Lodge at Pebble Beach
·TWO ROUNDS OF GOLF - One round at Pebble Beach Golf Links and one round ateither The Links at Spanish Bay OR Spyglass Hill Golf Course
·VALUE ADDS - $ 150 resort credit per package, complimentary round at The Links at Spanish Bay when you book three nights, 20% off third & fourthnight
·Inn package starts at $ 2,775 for 1 player & $ 3,595 for 2 players in a Garden View room w/ second round at Spanish Bay
·Lodge package starts at $ 3,075 for 1 player and $ 3,895 for 2 players in a Garden View room w/ second round atSpanish Bay
·All packages require full prepayment at the time of booking and offer a 14 day cancelation; maximum of eight rooms per night for 36 total maximum rooms per booking
COVID-19 New Resort & Golf Course OperationProcedures
·Pebble Beach have implemented are revised set of operating procedures to help protect the health of guests and employees, which can be found on their website.
·All golf courses will be under a strict set of social distancing rules and procedures, which can be found on their website.
Caddie Services Update
·Forecaddie service resumed on 6/15 (No single/doublebag carrying caddies available), with certain restrictions based on the currentCounty Health Order.
•Forecaddies will wear amask, maintain social distancing, provide advice (hole descriptions, yardages,green reading) and tend the course (repair divots, pitch marks, etc.).
•No bag carrying,equipment handling or cart driving
•Forecaddies are based on availability; base charge is $ 142.50 for up to three players and $ 190 for four players with the recommended gratuity of $ 25-40 per player
For bookings and information for a bespoke package contact @agolfingexperience-us